Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Turning 32



I turned 32 on Friday. Wow.. another year older. I remember my last birthday being a blur because I was days away from having Peyton. And what an awesome year it has been. I have been so busy with Hunter with all of his new activities and then with Peyton going through all of her first year milestones.
I spent my 32nd bday with my kiddos in South Carolina. My morning started with Hunter and Gran bringing me a cinnamon roll for breakfast. They put a candle in it and of course Hunter had to have a candle in his doughnut too. My dad surprised me with flowers and my brother in law came in from NC, also with flowers in hand. Then Gran, the kids, and I ran some errands, had Lieus for lunch, then went home and rested before the party. My parents threw a party for me with my family at their country club. I had a "princess"' themed party per Hunter's request. We had our own room so the kids were able to run around and us adults could have a conversation from start to finish. I had a lot of fun and got a ton of gifts. Thanks mom and dad for a great party and a great birthday.
When we came back to TX, Eric gave me a dozen roses and a necklace from James Avery. Sooo sweet. Thanks honey!

No comments: