Hello! I have decided that it is impossible to keep with Hunter's monthly birthdays. Actually I am proud of myself for making it two years. So I am going to do my best to update this blog whenever I get around to it. Ha.
Hunter just turned 25 months and he is thriving. He carries on conversations, puts together full sentences, and he asks a ton of questions. (Em - that makes me think about our conversation at the beach.. ha!). Hunter is also a copy cat. He loves to copy whatever you say and do. Hunter loves school and his new teachers. Today he said bye to me as soon as we pulled in the school parking lot. I asked him if I could at least walk him to class. Ha. It's just amazing how much he is taking in and learning. For example the other night we were having dinner and I told him the salsa was hot and he said, "Spicy?". EJ and I just looked at each other. How did he know what spicy meant and how did he know that was another word for hot? He is always watching, listening, and so eager to learn.
Hunter received a gift certificate from ToysRUs for his birthday and we used it yesterday. He knew exactly what he wanted... Mr. Potato Head with the 30 pieces. (Mom - this started at your house). He has been playing with this daily and loves putting faces together. He cracks himself up when he does something silly.. two sets of eyes, etc. See above for an example of that. He has to do the faces himself without any help! He loves his trucks, cars, Toy Story characters, and now he loves The Lion King. (Dad - good thing you went ahead and bought him that character set!).
I love my little man and I am so proud of him! I am so blessed to have him in my life and to be his mommy.
No comments:
Post a Comment