Just have a funny story to share. About a week ago I made Hunter a Kids Cuisine Meal for dinner. It was chicken nuggets and the meal came with Gummy Sharks. Hunter was sooo excited because he loves chewies (thats what we call gummies). So the whole meal Hunter had the sharks sitting beside him waiting for them to soften up since they were still frozen.
Well Eric had a bright idea to speed up the process and put Hunter's gummy sharks in the microwave. Well you can guess what happened... they became mush and could not be eaten. Now try explaining what just happened to a 2 year old. Sure enough Eric came up with the idea to tell Hunter that the microwave ate his gummies. Hunter wasn't buying it so I had to explain to him that Eric ruined them. Fortunately there wasn't a huge meltdown because I gave him a package of Spiderman cheewies instead.
Well Eric had a bright idea to speed up the process and put Hunter's gummy sharks in the microwave. Well you can guess what happened... they became mush and could not be eaten. Now try explaining what just happened to a 2 year old. Sure enough Eric came up with the idea to tell Hunter that the microwave ate his gummies. Hunter wasn't buying it so I had to explain to him that Eric ruined them. Fortunately there wasn't a huge meltdown because I gave him a package of Spiderman cheewies instead.
So from now on when we use the microwave or we make Hunter chicken nuggets, Hunter says..."Silly daddy.... You do NOT put gummy sharks in the microwave!" Eric still likes to tease him and say that he is going to help soften up his chewies and Hunter freaks out and runs after him screaming no.
They are hilarious!
No comments:
Post a Comment