Sunday, April 19, 2009

World's Best Gran!
Look at that Smile!







Mom,



Thank you for coming back to see us! We loved having you here. Thanks for all of your help with the kids, the house, the laundry, etc. Thank you for the meals. Thank you for the shopping. Thank you for helping me organize my house. Thank you for watching the kids so I could get some stuff done. Thank you for taking Peyton's 2am feeding so I could get a full nights sleep. Thank you for being the best mother and Gran anyone could ask for.



I loved spending time with you and I am glad we got a lot of HGTV time worked in. Hopefully someone fished Roberto out of the bayou so he can come paint my wall. Ha.

Our goodbye was very hard. Hunter thought we were leaving with you and was so upset when he realized that you were leaving without us. On the way home he kept saying, "I miss Gran", which made me cry all over again. Just goes to show you how much he loves you mom! Tonight before bed he told me that we were getting on an airplane to come see you as soon as Peyton got her shots. So I am sure he will be asking daily if Peyton can go to the doctor. Ha. Poor Peyton.



I love you mom and we are already counting down the days until we come see you!

No comments: