Monday, April 27, 2009

Peyton is 8 weeks!



Peyton is 8 weeks today. I would like to say we have had a good day but unfortunately she has refused to nap. Therefore, I have had a little bear on my hands. She has been up for 3 hours now and is about to outlast me. I can barely keep my eyes open right now, yet she is happily hanging out in her bouncer. Looks like we might have a little party animal on our hands.

Hunter had another swimming lesson today and he did great. It really helps when I get in the water with him but today was my last day for that. I am supposed to "forget my swimsuit" when we get to swimming lessons tomorrow. He seems to be a lot more comfortable with Ms. Kathleen and didn't really pay much attention to me in the water. Kathleen has these rockets that Hunter loves so he is willing to push off the stairs and swim to her for it. She worked with him today to get him on his back but he wasn't too happy about that. He just hung on for dear life. He finally made it to where she counted to ten and then he popped back up. So each day its an improvement and he is more comfortable. Hopefully tomorrow will be just as good since I won't be in the water with him.

My big boy will be 32 months tomorrow. Where does the time go?

No comments: