
Today Hunter had a great day at school. I am always told by the teachers what a sweet boy he is and what a good helper he is. The had the funniest story for me when I picked him up. Penny (his main teacher) said that the kids were at the table eating lunch and out of the blue Hunter said, "Gig Em" and held up his thumb. Penny and her assistant both looked at each other and asked if he really just said that. They asked Hunter again and he said it again. They said it was hilarious. Both of Hunter's teachers are UT fans so they were teaching him "Hook Em Horns". I told them if Eric knew about this he would make me move Hunter to a different class. Ha. They said it was my own fault because I dressed him in burnt orange today. ha ha. What's weird is Eric really hasn't worked with Hunter on that in ages so its just funny how it came up today. Funny boy!
While Hunter was in school, I had a surprise ultrasound. I called the nurse this morning and told her that I haven't felt Peyton move in two days. For those of you that know me, know that I am worry wart when it comes to my pregnancies. So the nurse told me to come in so they could check the baby out. Sure enough, everything was fine. Peyton was growing, her heartbeat was strong, and she was moving around. The technician said that because she is attached to the front of my placenta (they can attach anywhere), that there is a cushion between me and her. Therefore, it's harder for me to feel her movements. :( I am kindof bummed about that because I love being able to feel her and its extra reassurance that everything is okay. At least now I know that she is fine and we are another week closer to her joining our family!!
No comments:
Post a Comment