
Hello from South Carolina! Hunter and I got here on Friday and we leave in the morning. It was a very quick trip but I couldn't resist when I found an awesome deal. Plus I have to take advantage of flying before Peyton makes her arrival. We have had a great time in SC. Hunter has been in heaven with his grandparents and his cousins. We have been busy seeing extended family, running errands, shopping, and eating at my favorite places. Hunter has been following Gran around, playing swords and watching football with Grandad and bascially has his own routine when he is here.
Hunter has been spoiled rotten (whats new?) and today he went to go see Santa. On the way to the mall Hunter didn't seem to thrilled about going to see Santa. I wanted to go ahead and do it before the rush and I wanted mom's help in case I needed it. We had to make a stop at Belk's first to find a Christmas shirt since I didn't bring one with me. Ha. We got to Santa first right when they opened. Sure enough Hunter walked right up to him and let him give him a big hug. Then Santa picked Hunter up on his lap and they were talking to each other. Mom and I couldn't believe it. He was looking at the camera and then bribed him with some chewies if he smiled. Sure enough he did and the picture turned out great. Afterwards, Santa commented about how well Hunter and usually at his age they won't even come to Santa. So it was a SUCCESS!
This month is going to be crazy so I have to get back and face it head on. We have stuff going on at school, lots of Christmas parties, birthday parties, etc. December is always a busy month. I need to get the house decorated for Christmas and finish up the shopping that I have left. Hunter and I are leaving to head back to SC the week of Christmas and then Eric will meet up with us. We will stay through that following weekend. Then that will be the end of my traveling before Peyton gets here.
I am getting close to my third trimester and I am starting to feel tired again. There is way too much going on to be tired so this will get interesting. At the same time, Hunter is getting more and more energy so I am struggling to keep up with him. Then there is Peyton who is slowing me down. Ha. As Hunter was running around last night like a wild man I asked my father, "How am I going to manage 2 kids?". His response, "You are going to go crazy." Thanks Dad! :)
I have my doctor's appointment next week so I will give an update then. Peyton has been very active and I am feeling her more and more. I can't believe I only have three more months to go. This pregnancy has flown by.
No comments:
Post a Comment