Happy Thanksgiving! We hope everyone had a great day. We spent Thanksgiving with Eric's family and had lots to eat. I served Hunter a plate of a little bit of everything. Turkey, ham, potatoes, green bean casserole, brocoli rice casserole, corn, etc. He took one look at it, pushed it away and then asked for a hot dog. It was hilarious. I had to rip apart the ham, give him a few pieces of cheese, add some crackers, and then called his meal a Lunchable. He was happy with that.
When we got home, we put Hunter down for a late nap and Eric and I rested (well I packed and Eric napped in his chair. ha) I can't believe the day already came and went. Jenn - thank you sooo much for making Hunter his turkey shirt. He got so many compliments and just looked adorable. Now onto the reindeer. ha.
Hunter and I are leaving tomorow for SC. It was a spur of the moment decision but I found a great deal online and I couldn't pass up an opportunity to fly home and see everyone. We will be there for a few days and then we go back again in three weeks for Christmas. I need to get my traveling in before Peyton makes her arrival.
No comments:
Post a Comment