Peyton is one month old today. She is getting so big already. She is wearing size 1 diapers and is close to outgrowing her newborn clothes. She is awake most of the day and is doing great holding her head up. She doesn't like being in the same position for too long so I am always moving her for a new change of scenery. She loves the car and loves to be moving at all times. She is starting to focus more on our faces and moves her head when she hears our voices. She really tunes in to Hunter's voice.. probably because he is the loudest. Ha.
Hunter is 31 months. He is wild and crazy. I feel like I can run him ragged all day and he still has energy to burn. He likes to test the limits and tries to get away with everything. He is so smart and says things that just make us laugh. He is still in love with his Super Heroes and must have an action figure on him at all times and must wear his super hero pj's every night. He starts swim lessons in a few weeks so we shall see how that goes.
Two kids is definitely hard work but I wouldn't trade it for anything!
No comments:
Post a Comment