Friday, March 27, 2009

Update

So far today has been a great day. We met our friends at Pump It Up and our boys played non stop for 2 hours. They had a blast. Thankfully our girls slept in their car seats and Andrea and I got a chance to actually have a full conversation. Then we went over to their house so the boys could continue to play and then we had lunch. As soon as we got home, Hunter crashed for his nap. Peyton is still asleep from earlier so life is good and I am enjoying a quiet house.

I had to take Peyton to the doctor this week for a weight check. She gained 1 pound in the last two weeks (now 9 lbs. 7 ozs.). I was worried it wasn't enough since I am still having some issues with nursing but the doctor said she was fine and that we wouldn't do another weight check until her 8 week appointment. So that made me feel better and obviously she is getting what she needs.

I have been having moments of feeling overwhelmed. Tuesday for instance was a really tough day. Peyton cried non stop ALL day and Hunter was in one of his moods. Thankfully I made it through the day (with some tears) and made it to another day. Peyton is in that stage where she cries non stop. It's really bad in the morning and at night when Eric gets home from work. Hopefully this will end soon! I just have to continue to take it all day by day!

Hunter is hanging in there. He is a great big brother and loves his sister. Unfortuantely he has his moments where he is craving attention and doesn't go about it in the best way to get it. He seems to take out most of his aggression on me which is tough. I am going to have to start getting all of us out more and keeping him busy. That makes such a difference!

Hunter will be 31 months tomorrow and Peyton will be 4 weeks on Monday. Where does the time go??

No comments: