Sunday, March 01, 2009

Night before Peyton


I am 10 hours from having my baby girl. I cannot believe how fast this pregnancy has gone. I am trying to sit here and savor the movements and kicks inside my belly. But I am so ready to have her in my arms.. finally! I feel ready, prepared. I still worry about my little boy and wonder what his reaction will be to all of this. I know once things calm down, he will be just fine. Surprisingly I am not that nervous right now. Ask me again in the morning and I will probably have a different response.


Mom and dad have been a huge help so far since they got here. They finished the nursery and I LOVE it. Thank you, thank you! I know having them here will make it easier on Hunter too with me being in the hospital and then bringing Peyton home. Mom and dad, I can't thank you enough for everything.


I am off to try to get some sleep. I know this will be my last night of uninterrupted sleep so I need to take advantage. Wish me luck and I can't wait for you to meet Peyton!


love,
Laura


(flickr pictures have been updated!!)

No comments: