Dad,
Thank you so much for coming to TX for my birthday and for Peyton's birth. I hope you know how much that means to me.
You were such a huge help with Hunter and he had such a blast with you. He loves all the goodies you got him.. especially the fort you made and his Spiderman blocks. You guys cracked me up running around the house in your capes and having your sword fights. I know Hunter appreciated all the attention you gave him and I appreciated it as well.
I loved seeing you love on Peyton. She would snuggle right up to you and you were so great with her. Thanks for taking her so I could get a little more sleep in the mornings or so I could take a shower. You probably didn't think you did much during your visit but you did! You are so wonderful with my kids.
I already miss you and and am sad to think that in the morning you won't be in my living room at 5am ready to watch the news/espn while we drink our coffee and tea. I love you very much and my kids are lucky to have you as their Grandad! Thanks for everything dad.
Love,
Laura
1 comment:
Grandpas are underrated! :)
Post a Comment