Today is a sad day. Gran left us to go back to South Carolina. Hunter keeps asking where Gran is and Peyton noticed she left because she has been fussy all day. They miss their Gran and I miss my mom.
Mom - the card I gave you says it all. I love you so much and I appreciate all that you did for us these past few weeks. I couldn't have managed without you.
You are the best mother and best Gran that anyone could ask for. I hope to see you soon!
All my love, Laura
Mom - the card I gave you says it all. I love you so much and I appreciate all that you did for us these past few weeks. I couldn't have managed without you.
You are the best mother and best Gran that anyone could ask for. I hope to see you soon!
All my love, Laura
No comments:
Post a Comment