Peyton is another week older. Gosh it seems like I just did last weeks post when she turned 2 weeks. Peyton is my sweet little girl. She has been really sweet and I love cuddling with her. Within the last few days she has gotten a lot more alert and stays awake for longer periods of time. Unfortunately last night she was super fussy and it took us a while to calm her down. She had another episode this morning but I am chalking it up to an upset stomach.
Hunter is still adjusting to his new sister. He loves to push our buttons but its out of attention. As soon as I put Peyton down and start playing with him, he goes back to normal. I know this can't be easy for him and I am just waiting for it to get a little easier to divide my time equally. Hard to do when Peyton is so unpredictable right now. He is a great big brother though. He gives her the paci when she cries and he loves to pat (he says "pet") her.
I am doing pretty good even though I have my moments where I feel overwhelmed. I have only braved the grocery store once with the both of them because I was desperate. That is something I will not do on a regular basis. Ha. Just going to keep taking things day by day!
Our professional photo shoot sneak peak is now online. Go to www.ashleyallenphoto.blogspot.com. Thanks Ashley... we can't wait to see the rest!
1 comment:
Absolutely beautiful! And 5 months into it, I STILL only brave the grocery store with both of them when I have to! Haha. I love your pics with Ashley. Priceless moments.
Post a Comment