Monday, March 16, 2009

Two Weeks Old Today!



Peyton is two weeks old today! Wow that went by really fast. Today was my first day "on my own" and I am surviving. It worked out this morning to where Peyton was still sleeping so I could go get Hunter up and and get him breakfast. Then Peyton got up so I fed her. After they were settled, I got myself some breakfast. After that I got both kids dressed, took a shower, cleaned up the house, and then chilled. Not bad for my first day but I still wish Gran was here!

Unfortunately Peyton was fussy this morning and was wanting to eat every 2 hours. I think she isn't used to being in her bouncer this much since Gran never put her down. Ha. This afternoon she caught up on some much needed nap time and Hunter even napped as well!

Hunter has been great today. He is so great with Peyton and he loves her. He tells me when she is crying and tries to give her the paci. He likes to hug her, give her kisses, and pat her. He wants to be involved in her diaper changes and he likes to be involved when I am doing something with her.

My kids are calling...

laura

No comments: