Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Home Again Home Again Jiggety Jig

E-mail from Laura at 2:50pm

Hey. We are finally home. Woohoo!
Hunter is napping, Peyton is back in Mom's arms and I just finished a much needed shower.
Now let the fun (or chaos) begin!!

Laura

P.S. I want to thank all my friends that have offered to bring me drinks and dinner and pie. I love fruity girlie drinks.. oh crud.. I am breast feeding... so back to pie. I like chocolate and hot apple homemade pie with ice cream. I also like ding dongs and moose tracks ice cream. I love Mexican food and butterflies and pink ponies... I love my pain meds... and I love my babies and I LOVE YOU! Kisses!



(OK..the P.S. part may or may not have been added for entertainment purposes.
But just b/c she didn't type it doesn't mean she didn't think it! ~ Guest Blogger)

No comments: